Saturday, December 24, 2011

Any suggestions why my turn signals do not work on my 1986 suzuki cavalcade motorcycle?

I have had 2 mechanics look at this problem with no results|||if its a 1986 it probably has a short in the wiring.|||I know that it's sometimes hard to find a mechanic who's knowledgable on older bikes. Also, on those high tech bikes (even compared to todays bikes), there's just so many electrical things that can go wrong and having a factory shop manual is pretty much a necessity.





However, they should have been able to at least get some idea if the self canceller was getting juice or not. Those electronic boxes either worked or they didn't. Sorry I don't know the exact routine for checking a Suzuki unit, I ride old Kaws.|||Don't know anything about cycles, but maybe check the fuse???|||could be a relay? burnt bulbs (improbable)?

No comments:

Post a Comment