Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Which is a better motorcycle yamaha sniper of suzuki raider?And which is worth your money?

I would like to buy a motorcycle and im choosing between two models the yamaha sniper 135 cc or the suzuki raider 150 cc..I dont know which is faster? and which is cooler when it comes to design?can spmeone help me on this.|||The best answer is...


Get the bike that YOU like best. Don't worry about other peoples' opinions. You are the rider, and therefore only your opinion counts.


Happy Riding!|||I am thinking between these 2 bikes too ha ha.So far I know that raider 150 R is faster stronger looks cooler for me sniper is cheaper bike I read that you can tuning it real good and cheaper and it can beat raider no problem.|||How "cool" is a matter of personal preference. Trust yourself and your friends instead of people on the net.


The bikes are comparable, neither is a high-performance sportbike.

No comments:

Post a Comment