Saturday, December 24, 2011

Suzuki motorcycle katana 600cc cold weather starting problems?

my crystal ball is foggy this morning


more information please|||I have a 2000 GSX750F, it needs to run on the choke longer than it should, even in warm weather. It runs fine after it is warmed up. Just a characteristic of the bike I think. But need a little more info.|||keep it sheltered in a garage.|||I had a 97 GSX750F Katana and it was a pig in the cold too. Nothing new there. They're oil cooled and when the oil is cold they don't like to start easy and run on the choke WAY longer than I would have liked. If you question is simply "do Katanas dislike starting in the cold weather?" the answer is 'yes'. If there is more to the problem, please add details.|||might need a battery with a higher cold cranking amp rating

No comments:

Post a Comment