Friday, December 16, 2011

Can two people ride a suzuki c50 motorcycle at the same time?

I am looking into purchasing a suzuki c50 2007. i would like it to have enough power to carry me and my wife, until she gets her own. both me and my wife weigh about the same around 230 Ibs.|||Well i guess everyone figures a c50 is a


50cc bike....





its 50 Cubic inch (820cc)





I ride an 1100 Yamaha, with a couple of guys that own c50's. we have no problem cruising by ourselves, but when we take our wives the c50's start to fall behind, especially on hills.





the c50 weighs about 575lbs wet, you wanna add 460lbs on top of that. That's over 1000lbs.





1000lbs / c50?


each cubic inch needs to move 20lbs of weight ..... at highway speeds..........





In my own opinion a c90 would suit you much better. it cost's a little more i know but every biker wants more power, i have an 1100, and i want a bigger one. my buddies with 1600's want bigger ones.No rider ever has enough power.








the c50 will do the job, but you will start falling behind the pack when you start riding 2 up.





as a side note the c50 is a gorgeous bike, rides nice too.








Best of luck on your decision.|||might wanna look into the S83 boulavard too. I have one and it carried me (265lbs) and my wife(170lbs) with ease with alot of power to spare.|||Simply...Yes.|||that's pretty heavy for a 50, maybe hop up to a 150 at least...|||yes.|||yup, 2 x 230lbs would kill it for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment