Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I am trying to sell a used motorcycle Suzuki 2008 M109r, how do I find out what to sell it for?

(I made a big mistake to buy it for my ex- husband, that explains why I don't have good knowledge of motorcycles)|||try some free classified websites. surely, you will get better response.





because mostly people use these sites while they deal in used automobiles like cars and bikes. so i would suggest you to try free classified websites.





check out the link given below of a free classified website from where you can get better response.|||Kelly Blue Book.com


Edmund's.com


Look in the local classifieds and compare.


Ebay Motors.com





5k miles is not a lot, but Japanese bikes depreciate faster than Harley-Davidsons (I dont know why, but they do, maybe demand) don't be shocked by how much it has gone down.Could approach 1/3 to 1/2 the original purchase price.|||kbb or sell it to me for cheap :)|||try the blue book?

No comments:

Post a Comment