Saturday, December 24, 2011

Is jincheng parts compatible with Suzuki or any other motorcycles for that matter?

I need the charge controller. It seams like something I should be able to use from another brand if i find the one compatible. I heard that there is a 3rd party company for jincheng which mixes jincheng and suzuki parts in Japan. Its call Jincheng Suzuki. I was in hope that the charge regulator, electrifier, or what ever you call it in your country could be compatible. I'm in the Philippines, and if any Filipinos reading this knows of a place to get jincheng repairs in the manila area it would be much appreciated as well. Thanks|||You can use a voltage regulator/rectifier from most any bike.You'll need the wiring diagram and do some connector changes but it can be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment