Saturday, December 24, 2011

Motorcycles: Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki?

Similarities, differences, which is better?|||All the Japanese mfgrs are very good. They compete strongly with one another. I'm a Honda man myself because I have a big water-cooled Honda that has 75,000 miles on it and never needed as much as a valve adjustment. But they're all pretty good. And each brand has is devotees.|||SUZUKI ALL THE WAY! but to be honest jap bikes are all very good, much respect for all of them|||Triumph, KTM, Aprilia, Ducati





First bike? Get some training, start with small displacement and work your way up.|||I've had all kinds of motorcycles and for the past 15 years I have stuck to HONDA's I think they are one of the best. I have never broke down or had any kind of problem with them.|||Honda is the motorcycle all others are measured by.

No comments:

Post a Comment