Saturday, December 24, 2011

I lost the only key i had for a 2006 Suzuki gs500.?

I lost the only key i have to my 2006 suzuki motorcycle key. How do I go about getting a new key, I need help thanks.|||Yikees! You will need to contact the dealer if the key requires a chip. They will need the vin#. With my honda, I went to a stereo %26amp; car alarm shop. They ordered a key %26amp; then had to program the chip but I did already have a key I was just getting an extra. I knew the guy and only paid $60. In your case I bet you will have to deal with the dealer. I hope things work out.|||do you live near or in Coleraine?If you do there is a vechile shop in or near Coleraine.Find it(obviously with another car)and tow your suzuki motorcycle with that other car.They should be able to deliver the key if they can see the shape of the keyhole|||The Suzuki dealer can get you another for a small fee. you only have to prove ownership.|||Instead of just buying one new key, buy two.|||go to the company and they will help u getting a new key..

No comments:

Post a Comment