Tuesday, December 20, 2011

HONDA ,SUZUKI or KAWASAKI Motorcycles?

If you were going to buy a motorcycle, which one of the above would you think the best brand to buy?


Thanks for your opinion.|||All of the japanese bikes are about even for quality, which is overall very good. If you are looking for a perfect bike with no flaws, keep looking they do not exist. Every bike has some quirk whether it is fit and finish or 1st model year recall because of something or other, but all bikes are about even. I have owned Kawasakis' Hondas, and Yamahas with a Suzuki and even a Harley thrown in to boot. I can't say that any brand of bike bought today is any better than any other. There are things I do not like about each and every bike, and things I love. Depending on which model Kawasaki that you buy-their bigger bikes are pretty maintenance free-the big touring bikes and cruisers have self adjusting valves, and almost every Kawasaki has several main wiring harness connection points for plugging in electrical equipment directly into the bikes wiring system-a nice quirk even on their small bikes. Yamaha is my own personal next favorite, then Honda and Suzuki-not because Suzi is bad, it is because I have limited personal experience with suzuki.|||depends what you're after. All 3 make good bikes and bad bikes.





Honda are the most reliable (though the others really aren't far behind), but you will pay more for all the parts.





Suzi are in the middle





Kwak is most bang for your buck, cheap and fast, but they tend to rust up quicker than the others too.|||well... as far as dirt bikes or street bikes?? in dirt bikes... i prefer ktm... a pit bike... the yamaha tt-r 125... for a street bike... well uh... for a super sport the gsxr hands down... for a sporty cruiser the kawasaki ninja zx14... im not so sure why youe left out yamaha... but for a cruiser i like the v-max... but these are just my preferences...





hope i helped...xD|||Honda definitely.





Suzuki has had frame recalls on their late model GSXRs and I've not really heard great things about their 750's and 1000s.





Kawasaki I've got no prior experience with.|||I drive a Honda V30 Magna so I am a bit biased. It is a forgiving ride, that I have found amazingly reliable.|||All the Japanese mfgrs are thought to be very good. I am a Honda man myself; I've had very good luck with mine. I think I would rate Kawasaki lowest of the three, but not by much.

No comments:

Post a Comment