Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Where are the fuses on a 1994 Suzuki Intruder Motorcycle?

I put in a battery after winter storage and it started right up. Took the battery out to start another bike and when I put it in the original bike, it wouldn't start again. I'm wondering if I blew a fuse?|||They are not under the seat. They are on the left side (from the seated position, under the triangular bike colored plastic/ fiberglass piece. Under that piece you will see another plastic cover that is kinda shaped like Texas. The fuses are under there.





Assuming you mean an 800, a fuse is shown at reference numeral 9 in the wiring harness diagram here:





http://www.bikebandit.com/houseofmotorcy鈥?/a>








That said, the battery probably just needs to be charged. I'm surprised that it had 2 starts in it after winter storage.|||they are under the seat next to the battery on most bikes. My suzki marauder and volusia are that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment