Friday, December 16, 2011

Any other suzuki motorcycle riders out there?

If so, what is your favorite memory with your bike?





Does it bother you to see a female crotch rocket rider?





Love to ride any chance I get!|||to me i a woman rides a motorcycle..she is one of a kind and i love her for that|||Once upon a time.


Had a GS425L.





So many memories, it's hard to pick just one. And which bike am I supposed to be remembering?





Rocket riders don't bother me. Most times you can't tell the gender anyway, with the matching suits and helmets.





You love to ride, do you? Good. Do that and there is no need to worry about the rest.|||When I own Pro Stock broke into the hi-9s with my GS1100EX in 1983. And I'd like to tell you that I love female crotch on or off a bike.|||No, I ah wouldn't take a Suzzy if you paid me to.


The only female riders I dislike are the ones like you who have to make a big deal out of it, asking questions like "does it bother you to see a female rider", or "I'm a female rider and only 4'5" tall, what kind of bike should I buy" like it makes a difference that they're female vs the height factor. "I'm a female rider only 5'9" tall" like who gives a rip??? Buy whatever fits and paint the sucker pink so I can see you coming and get the hell out of your way.|||yep, 5 suzukis at the moment. i have coutnless memories with my bikes. i have been riding for 21 years. so couldnt narrow it down. no, female riders dont bother me.|||i had a sb 200 and a gt200 ,gt250 gs400 and ride a gs500 slinshot go for it babe i 5,6 so i short i hate riding tip top, with a pillion on the back hurts bigstyle|||i ride a 75 waterbuffalo. and no it doesn't bother


me to see a female rider, except in the


crotch area. (mine). have some very good


friends that are female and ride like the wind.





riding is not the destination but the journey to it.|||yep chicks on bikes are hot. speshally bent over the seat with their cheeks spread.|||Out of the 26 bikes I have owned, only one was a Suzuki. It was just an 1100cc shaft driven dresser.


As for women on crotch rockets, nothing sexier than a leather clad woman on a bike. Although I only ride Harley's now, I've ridden just about every style or make of bike out there in the last 41 years of riding.


Favorite memory? Oh, I'd guess back when I was riding dirt bikes, my buddy and I rode out thru the "devils playground" area in the mojave desert just as the sun came up. Never seen a better view in my life. Worst memory? back in the 70's I bought a Honda CB750 and jumped on the freeway to "see what it could do" as I passed 127MPH I started to back off for traffic and it went into a high speed wobble, if I gave it gas, it would straighten out, but the instant I let go of the throttle, it would go back into the wobble. I managed to get it down to under 90mph and believe it or not, my buddy, risking his life pulled along side and I managed to cross over to his bike, lettting mine drop and slide for about a mile up interstate 5 near what is now magic mountain before it flipped over the fence and landed in a farmers field. For years, until they repaved that stretch of highway, you could see the scrape marks across both lanes from my bike.


in the end, it doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride!!|||I live in a college town, female crotch rocket riders are common.


I own a Suzuki bike and ATV


My favorite memory with my Suzuki when I once stopped at a biker bar full of tough HD guys that cut down me and my bike and wanted to kick my butt, I grabbed one biker and threw a solid punch in the front of his neck, he dropped like a rock, I thought I killed him, the state police showed up and i was told to go home and stop causing trouble and was banned from that bar for life.|||No,but you look pretty.|||me and my 11 other buddies|||07 suzuki Gixxer blue with the blue rims...Poppin wheelies baby!!! Girls on bikes are hot!!!..shows they can handle power between their legs...lol|||Yes ,Suzuki Intruder 800cc (Cruiser)


No, Have no problem at all with a women riding crotch rockets are any other kind of Bike / Dam I ask a question on here about a Crotch Rocket and all hell breaks lose saying I'm offending people calling a Sport Bike a Crotch Rocket .A good looking female calls it the same thing and you wimps bow down like little boys /|||Suzie RM125.....motocross rules!|||I often ride the wifes 1200 bandit.


But she's the one with the bikes


She's got 1200 bandit, Triumph 995 speed triple (IN PINK) and a Ducati S2R 800 Monster.


Girls /gals on bikes rule...


Me... I ride what I'm given and my Yamaha TDM 850..


If I was'na married I'd be your pillion anyday :-)|||'98 gixxer SRAD 750 and '04 Gixxer 600. Love them both. Favorite memory? Probably when I was being stupid on the SRAD and about threw myself over the bars while drifting in a corner. The rear wheel caught suddenly and well... you know....Favorite memory because it reminds me to not be too dumb on the bikes.





I dont care who rides a rocket so long as they do it responsibly... unlike myself... hehe.|||I have a Suzuki S83. Thats a 1400cc Cruiser. Sport bikes are not comfortable for me at all leaned over with my knees sticking up is just a bad riding position. But we ride a lot of distance. The S83


looks kinda like a Harley Dyna wideglide though a lot less $$$.|||What other way is there to get around? I have 3 bikes and a car. I put a total of 1500 miles on my car this year and between the 3 bikes I've put about 10k miles.





As far as women riding? That's hawt! Love going for extended rides with gals. Particularly when they are 2 day rides *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment