Friday, December 16, 2011

Did Pepsi and Suzuki give Michael Jackson a Grand Prix motorcycle in the early 90's?

In the early 90's, Pepsi sponsored Kevin Schwantz's Suzuki in GP500. I believe around this time Michael Jackson was working for Pepsi. I believe after Kevin won the championship (1992) I read in a motorcycle magazine Suzuki/Pepsi gave MJ an RG500 or RGV500, 2-stroke grand prix motorcycle.|||I bet it was ****** purple!|||I know that he was compensated with an astronomical figure but, I'm not sure if he was also given a motorcycle. I'm sure if he wanted one they would have given it to him.|||I don't know about that, this is the first that I've heard of it.





MJ did do a Japanese commercial for a Suzuki scooter in 1980.





MJ did own a police spec 2001 Harley Davidson Road King that he sat on in a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment