Friday, December 16, 2011

Which of these is the best motorcycles Honda CBR1000RR, Suzuki GSXR 1000, Yamaha R1or Kawazaki ninja YFZ10?

I am looking for the best of these motorcycles to buy for my self all of them model 2008 I have no problem with the price I want it comfortable,reliable and easy to control, so please give me your opinion......!|||Honda CBR1000RR





most reliable, most sweetest sounding engine|||Except for the YZR no mere mortal can tell the difference between the two unless you take them to the track which I highly doubt you will do, It comes down to looks, which ever you like the better of the three.|||i have a Suzuki 750 and i love it the only thing that i would trade it in for a R1 its buy far one of the best looking bikes in that series 999cc series. If its power that you want you have to go with the gixer but that's my opinion hope it helps. The best way to do is sit on all the bikes and see what feels the best.|||Honda has been known to be the most reliable





The YFZ10 is the most mildly tuned so it's the easiest to control.





The GSXR 1000 has a pretty comfortable seat.





The R1 is probably the most aggressive and best looking in my opinion.





I guess it all depends on what you want. With a 2008 you shouldn't have any problems with reliability.|||do you even know how to ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment