Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I'm looking at new dual purpose motorcycles , anyone have any experience with the Suzuki DR650ES ?

IN MY OPINION IT IS THE BEST DUAL SPORT AROUND,GOOD CHOICE.|||I just purchased the Suzuki DR650ES last weekend, and so far it is a blast! I love it!|||I've had mine for about 8 yrs now. I really dig it. Just make sure your the right height for it. You don't wanna get 'wobbly'. Good Luck and Enjoy|||if you can afford it, BMW gs1200!!


you won't regret it!|||yes they are a very good and a very reliable bike thay are deffenitaly worth buying one they are very good on the road and handle very good on the trail.|||Dr 650 is one of the best dual sport bikes around.I have had one for years and I also think they are or were used by the U.S. Army.

No comments:

Post a Comment