Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Looking to buy a Suzuki Intruder motorcycle. Any one know good or bad about them?

I know I will have to buy used, just looking for comments on the bike.|||I ride a '96 800 Intruder. The only problem I've had is with the custom tailpipes that were installed by the previous owner. There is no place beyond the battery box to attach custom pipes, and after awhile due to vibration, the mounting bolts come loose and the pipes drag the ground when I turn right. I've tightened them so many times, they won't stay tight now at all. Gonna have to replace the pipes next season.





But other than that I LOVE THIS BIKE! This has been the sweetest ride I've ever experienced! Its also very good for people with a short inseam (I'm 5'4")... It rides low enough I didn't need to do any adjusting.|||My wife rides a Suzuki Intruder Volusia VL800 (Now called Boulevard C-50). It's a nice mid-weight bike with adequate power for local commuting and some medium distance touring. It's been a reliable, low maintenance bike with shaft drive and fuel injection.





It has plastic fenders that tend to crack easily, and are expensive to replace.

No comments:

Post a Comment