Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Can I adjust the stock jets on my Suzuki GS500F motorcycle / street bike?

I want to make sure my bike is jetted correctly. I live at 7000' and the bike seems a little starved at the beginning of accelaration.


Can I adjust the stock jets or do I need to buy something like a DynoJet kit?


Does anyone have experience with using DynoJets on the road? They warn against it, but is that just legal crap? Are they street legal in CO?|||Just legal crap.


When you mess with the jetting, the EPA emissions are altered.


Go ahead and do it, no one cares.


Contact me for a carb trouble shooting guide.


It will give you tests to do while riding your bike and explain what needs to be changed/adjusted for optimum performance.|||You can absolutely adjust the stock jets. If you're lean at acceleration, tweak the pilot jet.

No comments:

Post a Comment