Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Whats the difference between the suzuki 4 stroke DR-Z125L and the DR-z125 dirt bike?

to find the answer if you dont already know go to (www.suzuki.com) go to motorcycles click offroad and they both are under that. I dont see a difference in the picture or in the description. But some of motorX fans probly know alot more than me. So i hope you can find my questions Answer!!!!|||I'm not a huge fan of motor cycles, but I do know that the L is for larger wheels.





You can confirm that here


http://www.suzukimotorcycles.com.au/mode鈥?/a>





My apologies to the "not in this section" people, but I knew the answer.





Yeah mate the motorcycle section is under transport for future reference|||Maybe those "motorX fans" are hanging out in the Motorcycling section waiting for you.





Despite Yahoo's continued ineptitude, this is the Bicycling category.

No comments:

Post a Comment