Saturday, December 10, 2011

What's your opinion about honda, kawasaki, suzuki and yamaha motorcycles?

The performance, price, and reliability factors of pretty much ANY bike from one of the big 4 Japanese manufacturers cannot be beat. Not by Harley, not by anyone.





Each of the big 4 make very quality bikes. Find that fits you best as far as price, style, engine size, etc. They have A LOT to choose from!|||All those manufacturers make some great, good looking, fine performing, dependable motorcycles. Typically the metric bikes from the "Big 4" are extremely reliable and they are certainly less costly than the American-made bikes to purchase and service.





Warranty from the metric makers is better sometimes too. My Yamaha Royal Star Tour Deluxe came with a 5-year unlimited mileage warranty. (Try that on for size, Harley!)|||I have ridden all of them. I am into serious speed and horsepower. There's nothing like my Suzuki Hayabusa...Ninja ZX14 is a close contender, but Kawasakis tend to sit higher. If you are a beginner, I recommend a Suzuki GSXR600 or Yamaha R6. Very Fast and Superb handling|||I love out accelerating the Harleys I ride with on my 25 Yrear old Honda. Telling a guy after looking at his speedometer he can't keep up with me is one thing. Showing him is much more fun. the other bikes are all right, but I have a special place in my heart for the Honda brand.|||these are all plastik crap machines. the amount you pay to buy one of these machines u would easily get pick a royal enfield which is either 350cc or 500cc.





the cost difference would be about 5 or 10K extra. so i would suggest a royal enfield rather then a plastic bike.|||They are all good. you will see more Honda dealers if that makes a difference to you. I always like the Yamaha the best. I have owned all of them at one time or another. I a matter of choice. Suzuki most of the time was a faster bike|||Good for sport bikes, American made cruisers like the Victory are better large displacement V twins. Great compared to any HD.


Honda resale value is better than the other Japs.|||All are good motorcycles. All are about the same. Neither make is superior or inferior to the others.|||Different good brands of a motorcycle. Like Chevy vs Ford vs GM vs whatever. I have no preference, but love my Honda.|||They are great for the price but none of these compare to a harley. As far as sport bikes go you cant go wrong with a ninja or a yamaha!|||they are the bigger better brands

No comments:

Post a Comment