Friday, December 16, 2011

What are the tires used on a Suzuki GS700E motorcycle?

What are the tires used on a Suzuki GS700E motorcycle





I just got a new .. . well new old motorcycle. 1985 GS700E, I need tires for it but I dont know what kind of tires it uses.





Can someone help me out. I have tried searching on the internet, I have looked and gotten a few different answers but I need the right one.





Can any one help





Thanks!|||I Google your question


"What are the tires used on a Suzuki GS700E motorcycle"


Easily came up with the link below and the sizes.


100/90-16 front and 120/90-17 rear.


Took all of 30 seconds.|||It didn't come without tires on it did it?Just look on the side walls and write down the tire size.Order the same size tires.

No comments:

Post a Comment