Friday, December 16, 2011

What makes more sense...getting a cool Suzuki motorcycle or a cool convertible for the summer?

I really want a motorcycle but my girlfriend is afraid and said she would rarely ride with me, unless I get a convertible. She likes the beach and prefers riding in a convertible but I love how it feels to drive a motorcycle. I'm confused!|||I would definitely get a convertible. Less dangerous, your girlfriend will drive with you, you can close the top if it gets too cold or windy, it's MUCH more useful. Coupe, hardtop convertibles are best. A motorcycle is a toy- save it for later if anything. Good luck and hope I could help you decide!





Help me with my car question please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||why dont you get a coupe-convertible for life? something like BMW 335 Ci or Volvo C70 or whatever car has god a metal roof that disapeares under the boot sometimes|||I would get the convertible, must more comfortable, especially in bad weather. I'm also saying this because a guy I know, a long time biker, just had a bad accident. luckily he wasn't killed, but he may wish he was; lost a leg. Bikes are fun, but potentially deadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment