Saturday, December 10, 2011

Whats bad on suzuki motorcycles?

whats bad with suzuki?|||In my experience, they require too little maintenance. I have put 21,000 miles on my LS650 over the past four years and have not needed to adjust the valves and have not even looked at the spark plug.|||Suzuki motor cycles are good bikes. As are the rest. Every bike has its strengths and weaknesses. The newer bikes are so advanced don't even worry. Shoot even in the late 70's there was so much research and testing done they were good then. My first bike was a Suzuki TS-185 I beat the bike for YEARS. And to this day I am in awe about how long the bike lasted. You don't need to worry one bit about Suzuki or any of the other bikes because they all rock. But if you are going to get a bike get a Yamaha. Be safe where a helmet.|||Which Suzuki in particular?





I have a Bandit 650 and I think it's a great bike.|||Depends on the bike. I have a '80 GS550E, that runs just like new, with normal maintenance.


I also have a '04 Marauder 1600 that, after being laid down once (not by me), runs just fine. Just some cosmetic damage, a busted windshield, and a bend shifter (easily fixed by a mallet and brute force)|||Overall Suzuki is a great motorcycle brand and i don't see anything wrong with their bikes|||Mine sucks up all my spare money and free time!





That would be bad if I wasn't having so much ******* fun!|||Got a Suzuki Boulevard c90t. Been all over U.S. on this bike and never had one problem. Not one. The valves are self adjusting, so the only money ever spent on this bike is gas, customizing, and standard maintenance (oil change,filters,tires etc.) A puuurrfect machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment